How long does it take until DNS for .debian.net is reset (Was: Fwd: DDTSS down)

Hi,

currently ddtp.debian.net can not be reached since the host was moved to
a differnt IP which has several bad effects.  For instance UDD does not
receive descriptions of new packages.

As you can read below I have done

   echo "ddtp   in  a  117.121.245.169" | gpg --clearsign | mail changes@db.debian.org

three days ago but neither got any response (I think there should be
some kind of automatic notification) nor is the new IP set in DNS.

How long does resetting DNS usually take and what can / should I do if
it takes longer than expected?

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--