can I help to replace packages.qa.debian.org by tracker.debian.org?

Hello,

I'd like to help to replace packages.qa.debian.org by
tracker.debian.org. As far I understood the presentation by Raphaël
Hertzog in DebConf15, there are lacking features which prevent to switch.

So I'd to send patches to reach this goal. I write web application with
python (but not with Django framework) as part of my dayjob.

I contact the qa-team due to
https://tracker.debian.org/docs/contributing.html.

- Is there a specific team/people to contact?
- Is there a list of the required features?
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=tracker.debian.org is
probably a good start but I don't know how to sort between required
features bugs and others ones.

Please keep me in CC, I didn't subscribed to the qa-team mailing list.

Regards,
Stéphane