Re: darcs.debian.org broken?

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 21.07.2015, 18:57 -0300 schrieb Henrique de Moraes
Holschuh:
> It is also error-prone (git operates repository-wide) [..] unless
> everyone in the team is always working on everything.

precisely! Haskell package maintenance is rarely about an individual
package, but more often about all of them at once.

I’m happy to have this discussion in a wider forum, if you want to
diverge from the original question about how to best form the VCS-Git
header for our case, but please do read the the discussion we had in
this thread:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-haskell/2015/06/msg00036.html
(don’t worry, it is not very large)

Greetings,