Access to UDD Git for guest (Was: [GSoC] Adding information to UDD and inject the rendering to tasks,py)

Hi,

how can a GSoC student who needs to do some work on UDDs Blends
tables get access to collab-qa/udd.git.  I assumed that

  https://wiki.debian.org/CollaborativeMaintenance#Access_control_layer

should answer this question but its just a circular link in this
paragraph. :-(

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--