Processed: cloning 753683, reassign -1 to tracker.debian.org ...

> clone 753683 -1
Bug #753683 [debbugs] Bugs in binary packages which have migrated from one source package to another show up in the wrong source package
Bug 753683 cloned as bug 771994
> reassign -1 tracker.debian.org
Bug #771994 [debbugs] Bugs in binary packages which have migrated from one source package to another show up in the wrong source package
Bug reassigned from package 'debbugs' to 'tracker.debian.org'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #771994 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #771994 to the same values previously set
> retitle -1 Bug->package assignment does not work correctly when looking up bugs tagged help/patch
Bug #771994 [tracker.debian.org] Bugs in binary packages which have migrated from one source package to another show up in the wrong source package
Changed Bug title to 'Bug->package assignment does not work correctly when looking up bugs tagged help/patch' from 'Bugs in binary packages which have migrated from one source package to another show up in the wrong source package'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

753683: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=753683
771994: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=771994