Re: Announcing the new Debian Code Search Instant

[ still mailing you explicitly, as I'm unsure you're subscribed to -qa ]

On Thu, Dec 04, 2014 at 10:11:17AM +0100, Michael Stapelberg wrote:
> Yeah, we can lower that period now. I suggest that starting from next
> week (2014-12-08), we set it to 1 week. That should give us plenty of
> time to investigate issues when the import should start to fail for
> some reason.
>
> Does that work for you?

Sure, thanks for your prompt feedback.
I've just reduced the grace period on sources.d.n to 1 week.

Cheers.
Former Debian Project Leader  . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .