Re: Announcing the new Debian Code Search Instant

Thanks :).

Yeah, we can lower that period now. I suggest that starting from next
week (2014-12-08), we set it to 1 week. That should give us plenty of
time to investigate issues when the import should start to fail for
some reason.

Does that work for you?

--
Best regards,