Orphaning packages

Hello,

I am too busy for working on my debian packages right now. Thus, I need
to orphan my two packages (tcpstat and html2ps). However, I don't have
my gpg key anymore and my sponsor is not available. I have filled a bug
on wnpp regarding tcpstat
(https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=754239). From debian
documentation I should change tcpstat's maintainer to Debian QA.
However, I cannot easily upload a new version of the package. How should
I proceed? Make a new gpg key, package a new version and look for a
sponsor to make this last upload? Just fill the wnpp bug for html2ps and
be done with? Any advices?

[]'s
Rafael