Re: vcswatch seems not up-to-date for pandoc

Hi Christoph,

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 11:00:33AM +0200, Christoph Berg wrote:
> > > Cool addition of vcswatch to the QA page!
> >
> > YES!!!
> >
> > I really like this.  May I ask where the data are drained from (sure
> > I could try to find the code, but ... sorry for my lazyness)
>
> http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/qa/trunk/data/vcswatch/
>
> vcsimport grabs the Sources files from unstable/experimental and feeds
> them into PostgreSQL, and vcswatch will look for things in the
> database that are due for scanning and calls git/svn/hg/darcs/cvs/mtn.

Cool.  Any reason not to use UDD?  If there are good reasons could you
imagine some mirroring to UDD?  I'd like to use it for Blends and all
the information used for Blends should be in UDD.

> Fwiw, I've looked into arch aka tla support, but this stuff is so
> weird it's unspeakable - plus all the remaining Vcs-Arch packages have
> moved to git, just without an upload so far.

I personally only mind for SVN and Git.

Thanks for your work on this

      Andreas.

--