Jenkings job for DHG’s all-packages

Hi QA-team,

the Haskell team maintains a list of haskell package versions that we
are distributing (or plan to distributing), and we have a script that
verifies that, judging from the Haskell package metadata, there is a
chance that this combination works.

It would be great if this check would run regularly in a jenkins job,
and notify us about failures.

The job should do this:
 * Enter an unstable or testing chroot,
 * Install cabal-install and darcs
 * Run "cabal update"
 * Run "darcs get http://anonscm.debian.org/darcs/pkg-haskell/tools/";
 * Run "cd tool/all-packages"
 * Run "./test-packages"
 * Fail depending on that scripts error code.
(May need some tweaking, i.e. more dependencies, but you get the idea).

Can someone help me write a jenkins job for that?

I looked at ruby-qa.yaml, but I could not find where to install
dependencies (like darcs or cabal-install). Or does jenking’s chroot
already have ruby installed?

Greetings,
Joachim

--