Re: Getting backports news into the PTS / ddc@ vs. dbc@

Hi,

On Sun, 12 Jan 2014, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> the news section on the PTS[1] seems to be built upon data received from
> ddc@. It looks like backports changes go to dbc@ instead[2]; asking Paul
> about it on IRC, he was wondering whether that was set in stone, or
> possible/a good idea to change at some point. Depending on the answer, I
> suspect it might be feasible to feed the PTS data from another list, or
> just reuse the existing mechanism, if the mails would be sent to ddc@
> (instead of or in addition to the existing dbc@).

Easier, just subscribe _uploads AT packages.qa.debian.org to dbc. I just
tried doing it but somehow I don't get the confirmation mail.

Maybe formorer can use his listmaster foo to complete the process.

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/