Re: [UDD] Seems vcs gatherer needs to be adapted to new alioth [Was: Cron <udd@ullmann> $UAR vcs]

Hi Ansgar,

On Thu, Jan 09, 2014 at 10:20:29PM +0100, Ansgar Burchardt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> >> it seems the VCS gatherer needs to be adapted to the new Alioth server.
>
> PET moved away from Alioth to a new host (petrova.d.o), the database
> itself is located on bmdb1.d.o. You need to talk to DSA to get read
> access from the UDD host.

I have heard that you are dealing with PET and have also worked for the
UDD gatherer (please correct me if I'm wrong).  Would you kindly
volunteer to sort out things with DSA to do what needs to be done since
you have the technical background (which I'm personally lacking).

Kind regards and thanks for your work

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de