Re: [UDD] Seems vcs gatherer needs to be adapted to new alioth [Was: Cron <udd@ullmann> $UAR vcs]

On Thu, 09 Jan 2014 14:57:56 +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:

> > it seems the VCS gatherer needs to be adapted to the new Alioth server.

> > ----- Forwarded message from Cron Daemon <root@ullmann.debian.org> -----
> >
> > Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 14:00:03 +0000
> > From: Cron Daemon <root@ullmann.debian.org>
> > To: lucas@debian.org, laney-udd@debian.org, tille@debian.org, ivodd@debian.org, paulproteus@debian.org
> > Subject: Cron <udd@ullmann> $UAR vcs
> >
> > /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/dbd/pg/database.rb:82:in `rescue in initialize': could not connect to server: Connection refused (DBI::OperationalError)
> > 	Is the server running on host "pet.debian.net" (5.153.231.21) and accepting
> > 	TCP/IP connections on port 5432?

I guess the problem is less the gatherer and more that PET moved from
wagner to petrova, and I suspect that the postgresql there doesn't
accept connections from UDD/ullmann.

On Thu, 09 Jan 2014 15:23:58 +0100, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:

> > Ping?
> I'm not involved with the new PET, but I read on #debian-perl yesterday
> that a new machine for PET was setup by Stephen Gran, but there were some
> issues with SSH connections.

The "new" VM for PET (petrova.d.o) exists since a cpuple of weeks,
and yes, there are or were (unrelated to UDD) ssh problems between
moszumanska (alioth) and petrova.

Yesterday sgran and ansgar were starting to experiment with another
VM for message queuing, if I understood everything correctly :)

Cheers,
gregor

   `-   NP: Tracy Chapman: The Promise