Re: Huge list of broken Vcs-Svn entries in control files

Le Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 09:45:24AM +0200, Raphael Hertzog a écrit :

> It would help even more if people could inform them and complain at the
> right place. I know they tend to skip over some of the mails sent
> at admin@alioth.debian.org but I prodded them on IRC (#alioth)
> and this has been fixed now.

Thanks a lot.

Sorry, I was mislead by http://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/2013/01/msg00012.html to think
that the admins knew the problem and that it was hard.

Concerning IRC, I am feel sorry that I never spent the time to train myself to
be comfortable on this medium (I can not concentrate and keep an eye on a
window with real time communication at the same time), and therefore never use
it, but please assume good faith: I am not disregarding people using it, even
when I know that some are much more reachable on IRC than by email.

Charles