Re: Huge list of broken Vcs-Svn entries in control files

Le Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 07:55:44AM -0400, James McCoy a écrit :

> See also <http://lintian.debian.org/tags/vcs-field-not-canonical.html>,
> so maintainers should be aware of the problem.

Hi all,

I think that it would help tremendously if somebody could help the Alioth admins
to repair the redirection that was broken recently.

For the "upstream-metadata" system, the sudden loss of redirection for the
"non-canonical" happend at a bad timing where I am unable to secure the time to
work on the issue (flush the database; write a parser that "canonicalise" the
URLs.  Maybe in a couple of weeks.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy