Re: Porting Ubuntu's "Developer Advisory Team" tools to Debian; looking for mentors to work with

Hi Olivier and everyone,

It says Ubuntu One, but it's actually just your Launchpad account.  If you are interested let me know and I'll add you to the Greenhouse team. The underlying technology is in Django. The main use case is to stay on top of reaching out to new contributors to improve retention rates. The idea is to do the same thing for the Debian community, and then hopefully other open source projects as well. The main features of the app right now are categorizing the contributors, viewing what they've worked on, and keeping notes on whether they've been contacted or not.

We've fixed some bugs and would like to hear some feedback especially before July 15. We would love to hear from you later than that anyways but any requests that come in before that will be prioritized.

Some bugs that have been fixed:

* Improved the README to describe the project better and let people know how to get in touch with the team
* Changed the contacted box to show date of last contact and the person who contacted on the potential developers page
* Performed data sanity check
* Cleaned up the UI of Ubuntu stuff to make it more Debian-y
* Added purpose to the dashboard and clarified the purpose of the record contact field on the person page

Again the prototype is available at http://greenhouse-daveeloo.dotcloud.com/. To login you have to be part of the Greenhouse team on Launchpad, which can be joined here: https://launchpad.net/~greenhouse (we are only using Launchpad temporarily for the prototype because the original Ubuntu DAT code uses it).