Re: Porting Ubuntu's "Developer Advisory Team" tools to Debian; looking for mentors to work with

Hi.

This seems interesting, but I haven't quite found a way to understand
more of what it is... is there some kind of docs / user screenshots, etc
?

It seems I have to create an Ubuntu one account to access
http://greenhouse-daveeloo.dotcloud.com/, which I'm not sure I want to
do just in order to know more.

Can you try and post somewhere some description of features, use case,
and maybe underlying technology ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

--