Re: [UDD] Suspected problem of upload_history importer

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 10:39:27AM +0200, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> On Thu Jun 13, 2013 at 10:29:33 +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> > On 13/06/13 at 09:46 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> >
> > The upload_history is broken since I don't have a way to access
> > debian-devel-changes@ archives from UDD since master moved to
> > new-master.
> >
> > In order to clarify that this importer is broken, I've just removed all
> > data in the upload_history table.
> >
> > This has been discussed multiple times with DSA, but no solution has
> > been found yet.
> >
> > This is tracked in #702085.
>
> you have also been told to work out a solution with ftp-master.

Could you please be more verbose what were was told.  The bug report
just claims

- projectb does not store historical data currently
- but changing that would be easy

but it does not to be that easy since the problem remains open since
three monthes.  I could add two further services that relay on the
upload-history table.  If you would explain what exactly we should
work out with ftp-master this might be helpful.

>From my naive point of view I could imagine an anonymous ssh account
which is only allowed to scp the mailing list archives (has a login
shell that does exactly this).  But I have no idea what might have
been discussed before.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--