Old bugs filed against *cupsys* packages

Hello,

I'm working on triaging some bugs without a package[1] and there are a
lot of bugs originally filed against cupsys or some related package.

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?maint=

They were probably "left behind" when cupsys was renamed to cups. Since
it's quite a lot of them and they are quite old I am reluctant in just
reassigning them to the corresponding cups package (assuming there is
one).

What do you think?

Kind regards,
Andrei
P.S. I'm subscribed to -qa, please keep it in CC