Re: archive rebuilds, step 2

On 13/05/13 at 22:24 +0200, David Suárez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You can find the Failure logs at https://gist.github.com/deiv/5570248
>
> Im going for the bonus task.

Excellent!

> By  the way, the same logic that do 'fetch-and-process-results-aws' can not be
> replicated with the -r argument of cqa-scanlogs, something like 'cqa-scanlogs
> -r Failed' ? (assuming we will only focus on failed builds).

Yes, it would work, indeed. But fetch-and-process-results-aws also
stores the list of successful builds, because it's useful to be able to
look at failures from an historical perspective (e.g. "when did this pkg
start failing to build?").

We will use '-r' in Step 3, in order to file bugs matching specific
failures. It's generally easier to file all similar failures at the same
time.

Lucas