Re: Question concerning watch file checks in PTS

Re: Bart Martens 2013-01-28 <[🔎] 20130128212932.GB3611@master.debian.org>
> On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 10:06:32PM +0100, Simon Kainz wrote:
> > Host apgdiff.startnet.biz also gives the same result. Question is:
> > Why do you query apgdiff.startnet.biz? When i apt-get source the
> > package, my watch files looks like this:
> > skainz@zidd-104:~/tmp/apgdiff-1.4/debian$ cat watch
> > version=3
> > http://sf.net/apgdiff/apgdiff-(.+)-src.zip
> > skainz@zidd-104:~/tmp/apgdiff-1.4/debian$
> > So maybe i get the wrong watchfile?
>
> The watch file in apgdiff 2.3-1 uses sf.net and the one in apgdiff 2.4-1 uses
> apgdiff.startnet.biz.  So you should ask your question to the package
> maintainer.  I'm sure he must have had a good reason at the time.

Maintainer here. The upstream location was moving from sf.net to
startnet.biz, but the latter looks dead at the moment. I'll wait a bit
to see if it comes back and then switch to whatever has the latest
version.

The upstream vcs apparently also moved, it's a bit of a mess at the
moment...

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/