Re: Question - Starting in Debian-QA

Hi Paul,

Your colleague Bart Martens answered one part of my questions, but
your answer will surely make it easier for me to put myself on the
right tracks. Thank you on the helpful links, will start digging in
them immediately.

Out of the technical skills that I possess and are significant to the
subject matter, most useful would probably be some degree of C/C++
programming, Python scripting and a good degree of networking
knowledge. Something else that's not maybe as much useful in this
subject is mostly PHP programming and other web oriented technologies.

With all said, I figure I should start with the simplest way (I don't
mind te "most work" part :) and bug triage, so I'll search through the
links and if I stumble, I'll yell for help.

Thank you for your time and answer.

Regards,
--
Damir Andrasevic