Re: Question about PTS

>  This package has "needs sponsor = no" at mentors.
>  http://mentors.debian.net/packages/index
>
>  Can you find an example with "needs sponsor = yes" ?

No, I can't. I've just browsed many updated packages prepared for unstable and
marked as "needs sponsor = yes". All of them have related todo item in their
PTS pages. So it was just misunderstanding how this feature works.

I am not sure that mark "needs sponsor = yes" should be checked in this script.

For example, I have experience of waiting weeks and months even when I have
regular sponsor for a package (he was busy). And in this case work was done
but it was not shown in PTS.

Just for a note...

Regards,
Boris