Re: Question about PTS

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 4:59 PM, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:

>> Some time ago PTS checked http://mentors.debian.net/ for new source packages
>> which were waiting for a sponsor. If new version of source package available
>> an appropriate item was added in todo section on package page.

Nothing changed with that.

>> But now there is no such item. What happened?

Sounds like a bug, which package?

The PTS only looks at the unstable suite of mentors, I have a
half-completed patch to expand that to all the suites though.

> Indeed. Does mentors.debian.net provide a dump of all relevant info,
> that we could easily import in UDD?

mentors has the normal Sources files one would expect in any apt repo,
for these suites:

oldstable stable unstable experimental oldstable-backports
oldstable-backports-sloppy stable-backports oldstable-security
stable-security testing-security oldstable-proposed-updates
stable-proposed-updates testing-proposed-updates UNRELEASED

With apt sources.list lines like this:

deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free

--
bye,