Re: call for help to fix debian/watch files

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 08:08:16AM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Bart Martens wrote:
>
> > Suggestions/comments/questions/... most welcome.
>
> Can you update the PTS so that it puts TODO items on the pages for
> packages with broken or overridden watch files?

Good idea.  I have done a few updates, and if all is well then the info should
appear on the pts in a few hours from now.

I have also moved the reports and watch files to http://qa.debian.org/watch/
and I have updated http://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org/Join to reflect that.

Regards,

Bart Martens