call for help to fix debian/watch files

Hello,

This has a low priority, since the focus of the Debian project is currently to
get wheezy released.  But, if you have a few minutes to kill and you want to
contribute on identifying packages needing a newer upstream release packaged in
Debian, then this might be for you.

I have added this to http://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org/Join :

  |  Help fix debian/watch files. This report is updated daily :
  |  http://qa.debian.org/~bartm/watch/uscan-errors.txt

I took the liberty of already fixing a few debian/watch files :
http://qa.debian.org/~bartm/watch/watchfiles/
These fixed debian/watch files are already used on qa, so there's no need to do
a package update just for this.  Package maintainers are obviously welcome to
take these debian/watch files as their own work in the next package update.

I have also modified extract_dehs.pl so that some common errors with
debian/watch files and with watch-wizard are no longer shown on the DDPO.

I have also written a script that makes sure that also packages in experimental
are evaluated by mole.  The script is still work in progress, and I'll
integrated it in qa's vcs when it's ready.  I have also modified
extract_dehs.pl and DDPO to display different uscan results for unstable and
experimental.

Suggestions/comments/questions/... most welcome.

Regards,

Bart Martens