Re: UDD migrated to ullmann, update your scripts! (Was: UDD migration to ullmann.debian.org)

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 09:39:19AM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:

> > [tille] ddtp, ubuntu-ddtp ftpnew screenshots, bibref, blends-prospective,
> >    removals, i18n-apps
> >    please integrate the needed tables into sql/setup.sql, I got lost in all
> >    your .sql files and moved them to sql/Attic/
> >    those importers are disabled in cron currently
>
> This has not been done yet.

I can not yet `sudo su udd`. :-(

BTW: ddtp, ftpnew and screenshots should perfectly work.  I also never
felt responsible for ubuntu-ddtp.  The only things which need some
adjusting are bibref and blends-prospective.  I do not know removals at
all and i18n-apps was never really implemented on UDD (I just did some
local tests - it needs further coding)

> All scripts hosted on http://udd.debian.org/ have been updated to use
> the new instance.

Hope to be able to become user udd soon.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de