Any chance to reduce size of bugs.d.o mirror for UDD import

Hi,

on blends.debian.net I'm running an UDD clone for testing new things
before pushing it to official UDD.  I also try to run an importer for
bugs which trusts on having a local mirror of the BTS data.  The
partition where I kept this (65GB) is now full and I wonder whether
there is some way to just rsync the part of data which is *essential*
for the UDD importer.  I would really like to find a way to reduce
network traffix and disk space on blends.debian.net.

Any idea?

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--