Amazon AWS credits for Debian QA work; help needed!

Hi,

I've been willing to move my archive rebuilds work outside Grid'5000 for
a while, since it would allow others to participate in that work as
well.

At this point, I'm fairly confident that we will get sponsored by Amazon
to be able to run those tests on the AWS Cloud. I don't have the exact
amount yet, but it's likely that we get enough credits to run ~60 full
archive rebuilds. So it might not be limited to what I'm currently
doing, but could be extended to other tests (installation testing,
execution of code analysis tools, rebuilds in special environments,
etc).

There's some work to do to convert the existing scripts to leverage
Amazon infrastructure. For example, we could use Amazon SQS for the
queueing, etc. Is someone interested in working on that?

Lucas