usertags for wnpp bugs

Hi all,
 At first please CC me if somebody decides to respond. I am not
subscribed to the list.

  It was great to see Lucas  Nussbaum attempting to clean/clear up
stuff in Debain WNPP, closing bugs and changing ITP to RFP (in case
the ITP remained for more than 6 months at the same stage) .

I see the bug list and especially the RFP's as big and a bit unweildy
to follow.

About couple of weeks back on a week-end I had put up a user-tag for
the games team by sending an e-mail of whatever RFP's and ITP's I
could find of the games and sending a mail to control
<control@bugs.debian.org> with matter like this :-

user pkg-games-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
usertag 554285 + wnpp
thank you

basically the first is the team and second is the bug number which you
want to be able to see .

The end result of these is :-

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?users=pkg-games-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org

I am interested to know if there are any teams specifically something
with desktop web-frontend tools (I see some blogging clients, some
browsers) . I also see some file-sharing tools that would be nice if I
knew of some centralized team for those as well.

I did scans multiple number of times but was not able to find a team
which would address these two popular generic application types.  I do
see specific ones as pkg-mozila-maintainers or
pkg-chromium-maintainers but nothing in generic. If somebody has any
good ideas of such teams which would benefit from user-tagging and
specifically something which is of use to users of desktop I would try
to atleast tag those softwares.

Looking forward for info.

--
          Regards,