Re: QA talk on Debian day. was: Debian Day mess i made!

Lucas Nussbaum dijo [Wed, Jul 06, 2011 at 07:56:37PM +0200]:
> Hi,
>
> so, there are (at least) 2 BOFs about QA at debconf:
> - Thomas's BOF about quality requirements
> - my own: "Quality Assurance BOF"
>
> I don't think that it makes sense to merge both BOF (there's usually not
> enough time for the QA BOF itself), so it would be better to find a
> solution that allows Thomas' BOF to take place. (the topic is very
> interesting)

Hi Lucas,

One of the main drivers of DebConf work is QA, and QA involves many
more aspects than what a single session can cover.

We have managed to find room for Thomas' BoF to take place within the
official schedule.

Greetings,