Re: QA talk on Debian day. was: Debian Day mess i made!

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for the quick answer.

2011/7/6 Thomas Koch <thomas@koch.ro>:

> I indicated, that my event should not be a talk but an Open discussion (BOF).
> It should be clear, that such an event is not suitable for a public opening
> day.

I fully agree with you. It should be clear and ever if it suited
Debian Day you should have been contacted beforehand. Our fault.

Now we are trying to solve this situation, considering the lack of
space that we have for Debconf11 talks (we can only use 2 rooms this
year).

> Debian and quality might be an interesting topic for an opening day. My recent
> experiences with the Apache project and their approach to quality makes me
> really proud of Debian. If somebody more experienced with QA in Debian would
> like to join me, then we could maybe make a talk together.

Great, this is what I was talking about, such a talk would be
appreciated for Debian Day. Do you think you contact someone from QA
team and give this talk?

Regarding the original BoF, if we really confirm the talk above, I'd
suggest to leave it unconfirmed until we have an extra room
confirmation (which is likely to happen, but not 100% sure).

Thanks,

Tássia.