Re: Q & A work?

Hi !

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 03:25:55PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:

> fedora: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Test_Days
> games parties: http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Parties
>
> > I was/am involved with Gnome-Shell for the last couple of years & know most of the
> > stack.....
>
> I'm sure the Debian GNOME team could use some help processing incoming
> bugreports and triaging old bug reports.

It should also be noted that in KDE we have BugDays[1]. They use those
to go through the bug database and look for bugs with testcases, try
to reproduce them and either notify that in a newer release said bug
doesn't exist anymore or is still valid.
I can imagine that Debian too has these "zombie"-ish bugs lodging
around in the bugtracker.

[1]: http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Bugsquad/BugDays

Andreas Marschke

PS: Maybe we could do joint-ventures amongst Debian-KDE folks with
upstream to see if bugs in the Debian bugtracker are equally
valid/invalid in KDEs bugzilla.