Re: Q & A work?

Hi,

On Sonntag, 16. Januar 2011, Rémi Vanicat wrote:
> One idea for testing is to install and regularly use and update a Debian
> unstable.

Bernard (cc:ed) from SuSE has developed http://www.os-autoinst.org/ and is
using this to do frequent automated installations of several SuSE builds,
while doing videos of it, which are then automatically analyzed and tested
for correctness (did KDM start, does iceweasel start, does amarok work, etc)

The results are published at http://openqa.opensuse.org/results/ and IMO
definitly very much worth looking into.

And, Bernhard has also adopted this to work with Debian (check out the
os-autoinst source..) and (as I understood him) he would be happy to help us
setting it up. I'd love to see that but definitly lack time to push it.

Any takers?

cheers,
	Holger