Re: Load on udd.d.o

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 06:00:33PM +0200, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> Debian got a lot of new machines by donations in the past, machines that
> had been stocked with the best and newest parts at that time. The time
> we got those donations is over and will most probably never ever come
> back.

It would be interesting to learn more about this statement.  I guess you
are basing it on the numbers donated hardware / year.  But where do you
see the reasons which let you assume that they most probably never ever
come back.  Are we doing something wrong / not so good as in those days
when we got the donations?

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--