Re: The future of htdig.

onsdag den  6 april 2011 klockan 07:48 skrev Sune Vuorela detta:
> On 2011-04-05, Mats Erik Andersson <mats.andersson@gisladisker.se> wrote:
> > To me this package is all about a database cluster and its services.
> > I do not use KDE, so I will not be targeting that particular application
> > for the package 'htdig' as a primary goal. Should this tie be a top priority
> [..]
>
> For testing khelpcenter, go to khelpcenter > search options and click
> rebuild index. In same tab, make sure that Application Manuals is
> checked in the scope field , and do a search or two.  (if I remember the
> process correctly)

A useful description. I have now installed KDE alongside LXDE on a spare
machine (preferring Wmii and Openbox for myself), in order detect any
side effects inflicting Kde by changes in htdig.

The KDE search system is also bitten by #602416, but does not seem to bother.
Before doing anything beyond repairs to htdig, I will raise the issues with
the members of the list debian-qt-kde.

Best regards,
  Mats E A