Re: twofish: Forgotten Debian history.

Hi,

On Wed, 20 Oct 2010, Mats Erik Andersson wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> during Summer I adopted the package Twofish, releasing it as twofish_0.3-2.
> However, I judged the time ripe to declare the code stable enough to produce
> a separate package with a shared library, in addition to the static library
> that Branden Robinson maintained for a really extended time period.
>
> Since the binary package with the shared library was new, the whole set passed
> through NEW before getting accepted unsuspectedly quick. However, locking at
>
>    http://packages.qa.debian.org/t/twofish.html
>
> the whole package history was erased at the same time. Is this acceptable
> or should some counter action be taken?

Nothing was erased... the previous uploads date back to 2002 according to
your changelog, a bit before the Package Tracking System went live!

There's nothing to solve here. It's just that the PTS doesn't have that
very old data.

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer ◈ [Flattr=20693]

                      ▶ http://RaphaelHertzog.fr (Français)