twofish: Forgotten Debian history.

Hello all,

during Summer I adopted the package Twofish, releasing it as twofish_0.3-2.
However, I judged the time ripe to declare the code stable enough to produce
a separate package with a shared library, in addition to the static library
that Branden Robinson maintained for a really extended time period.

Since the binary package with the shared library was new, the whole set passed
through NEW before getting accepted unsuspectedly quick. However, locking at

   http://packages.qa.debian.org/t/twofish.html

the whole package history was erased at the same time. Is this acceptable
or should some counter action be taken?

Within shortly I will update the documentation somewhat as well as policy
standards , but otherwise no changes are waiting to be made.

Best regards,
Mats Erik Andersson, fil. dr