Re: Prototype script to determine last commit and last upload.

Jan Hauke Rahm wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 10:45:37PM +0200, Niels Thykier wrote:
>> Paul Wise wrote:
>>> who-uploads looks at GPG signatures, not changelog signature lines.
>>>
>> And that it answers the question "last-upload-by" $name, rather than
>> "who-uploads" $package.
>>
>> This information may be available on uploads by DD uploaders via the mia
>> check scripts; but I am not aware of anything available to non-DDs and
>> nothing that works on uploads by non-DDs.
>
> I didn't look at the scripts at all but UDD might have a faster answer
> to that question:
>
> ,----
> | select date, source, version, changed_by
> | from upload_history
> | where changed_by_email = $email
> | order by date desc limit 20;
> `----
>
> Maybe I'm wrong, I just remembered this query that I wrote a few weeks
> ago.
>
> Hauke

Ah, yes, the all-mighty UDD.

If UDD is cable of even reporting people inside the [ $name ]-tags, then
this script has nothing new to offer. Although that does not seem to be
the case based on that query. Perhaps we could make that data available
in UDD?

On a related note: I fixed the script so it checks the []-tags now.
(Same download, identifies itself as version 0.0.3)

~Niels