Re: Prototype script to determine last commit and last upload.

Paul Wise wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 1:29 AM, Mehdi Dogguy <mehdi@dogguy.org> wrote:
>> Niels Thykier wrote:
>>> The second script[3] we made was a script to determine the last upload
>>> by  parsing the changelog of packages and look for an email in the
>>> signature line.
>> How is it different from who-uploads (from devscripts)?
>
> who-uploads looks at GPG signatures, not changelog signature lines.

And that it answers the question "last-upload-by" $name, rather than
"who-uploads" $package.

This information may be available on uploads by DD uploaders via the mia
check scripts; but I am not aware of anything available to non-DDs and
nothing that works on uploads by non-DDs.

~Niels