Papercuts

Hi list,

a few days ago i stumbled over a feature in a german online mag on Ubuntu
Papercuts. Ubuntu Wiki page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PaperCut
I think this could be a way for Debian to attract more users to bug triaging
and bug fixing. The project lives in Launchpad at:
https://launchpad.net/hundredpapercuts and seems to be working quite well. The
question is if and how this could be transported to Debian as well.
We, at sidux, as we do not have our own bugtracker, get such easy-to-fix
usability bugs a lot on our forums. Unfortunately we lack the manpower to file
these bugs correctly. We resort to do this only for more severe bugs we get
reports on. So the papercut idea grew on me for a few days and i find it more
and more appealing. I would also be interested in helping set up something
similar. Any ideas on this?

regards
Ferdinand

--