Re: debcheck: "Arch: all" package pulls non-linux package by Recommends

Re: Ralf Treinen 2010-05-26 <[🔎] 20100526194043.GC2946@free.fr>
> I am afraid there is currently no way. This would require architecture
> constraints for relations between binary packages like
>
> Recommends: tomoyo-ccstools1.7 [! kfreebsd-i386 kfreebsd-amd64]
>
> Currently (policy 3.8.4), this is not permitted. Only build-time relations
> may carry architecture consraints.

You could put ${linux:Recommends} in the Recommends field and use
deb-substvars(5), but ...

> Just ignore that warning.

... it's probably not worth the trouble. I'd ignore it.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/