Re: RFS for Denemo, previously uploaded as qa-upload.

Hi Josué,

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 09:55:30AM -0600, Josue Abarca wrote:
> Hello, I intend to adopt denemo.

Cool.

> Denemo have been uploaded before as "QA upload".
>
> Denemo is using an embedded copy of libsmf[0], so I made a package of
> libsmf and now the new package of denemo is using it.

Good!

> This is a review of the package of libsmf by Paul Wise:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2010/04/msg00269.html

I suppose you were able to clarify the visibility issues?

> I am looking sponsor for this two packages:
> Denemo:
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/denemo/denemo_0.8.16-1.dsc
> http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/denemo.git

I'll try to have a look at it later.

> libsmf:
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libsmf/libsmf_1.3-1.dsc
> http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/libsmf.git

Wouldn't smf-utils be better put in a different section, e.g. sound?

Your debian/*.dirs are unneeded; dh_install creates all dirs needed to
install the files.

debian/libsmf-dev.install has a line twice.

Apart from that it looks pretty good.

Hauke

--
 .''`.   Jan Hauke Rahm <jhr@debian.org>               www.jhr-online.de