Re: Prototype script to determine last commit and last upload.

On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 10:53:16AM +0200, Niels Thykier wrote:
> Ah, yes, the all-mighty UDD.
>
> If UDD is cable of even reporting people inside the [ $name ]-tags, then
> this script has nothing new to offer. Although that does not seem to be
> the case based on that query. Perhaps we could make that data available
> in UDD?

right now upload-history (the script behind the UDD table, data is at
http://qa.debian.org/~filippo/ddc/debian-devel-changes.201004 ) parses
debian-devel-changes so in theory it can be done by looking at Changes:
(though it is going to be more fragile I'm afraid).

Also it seems to me that the upload-history table is really package-centric
rather than people-centric, however multiple people can be rendered for
example with multiple Changed-By: fields

my two cents,
filippo
--
Filippo Giunchedi - http://esaurito.net - 0x6B79D401

Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore,
if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not
smart enough to debug it.
-- Brian W. Kernighan