Re: add font review links to the PTS?

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 06:28:39PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> Initially just a link in the links section. Later on when we figure
> out how to parse the fontlint, otvalid etc output, possibly something
> in the TODO section, probably like what is shown for lintian
> complaints from lintian.d.o.

ACK.

> A binary-package oriented index would be easier, otherwise we'd need
> to call dpkg a lot or rewrite the review script in something other
> than shell.

OK then, we'll do the mapping binary -> source, we already have the
needed map.

> How about something like this? (not sure if it is valid YAML)

Nope, this one is structured "purpose"-first, package then. I'd prefer a
package-first, purpose-then. E.g. (YAML not checked as well):

  ---
  package: a2ps
  font_url: http://pkg-fonts.alioth.debian.org/review/pkg-a2ps.html
  issues:
  todo:
  ---
  package: a2ps
  font_url: http://pkg-fonts.alioth.debian.org/review/pkg-a2ps.html
  ---

and so on. Of course "issues" and "todo" can be absent.

Does that fly for you?

Cheers.