piuparts: ignore modifications+left over of /etc/apt/trusted.gpg~ ?

Hi,

currently emdebian-archive-keyring and debian-edu-archive-keyring fail the
piuparts test, as they leave /etc/apt/trusted.gpg~ on the system after purge.

debian-archive-keyring doesn't have this problem, as it calls "apt-key
update", which doesn't create that backup file, while the two other packages
have to call "apt-key add $keyring.gpg" as "apt-key update" only looks for
the debian keyring.

So I'm wondering what is the right solution to make those two packages not
file the piuparts test.

a.) rm /etc/apt/trusted.gpg~ on purge, but that doesnt seem right.
b.) make piuparts ignore /etc/apt/trusted.gpg~ when looking for files after
purge. /etc/apt/trusted.gpg is already ignored.
c.) modify apt-key to not create the backup file, also doesnt seem right.

I tend to do b.) as a backup of the trusted keys seems useful to me and
similar to ignoring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg, /etc/shadow, /etc/shadow~

But since this effects when the archive is considered clean, I like to ask for
your input on this matter. Comments much appreciated.

Thanks,
	Holger

http://piuparts.debian.org/sid/pass/debian-archive-keyring_2009.01.31.log
http://piuparts.debian.org/sid/fail/emdebian-archive-keyring_2.0.0.log