Re: joining qa

Hello,
first of all, I think many of us (me included) prefer to call you with
your own name, not with a nick, so please use a From field with your
explicit name.

Secondly, it might be better if you explain what are your expectations
in joining the QA team: what you expect, what you would like to do (an
what you can do), your experiences, etc.

And of course, thanks for your interest in QA team :)

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 03:11, pcandpc <hshinn@mail.ccsf.edu> wrote:
> How would I join to become a QA for you?

There is no "formal" joining procedure: you start doing QA stuff ->
you become part of QA team :)

There are several references on our activites, all reachable from our
main website[1], like the wiki page[2] and the "how to join" page[3]

[1] http://qa.debian.org/
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org
[3] http://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org/Join

And in case of any doubts, don't be afraid to ask.