UDD snapshots

Hello,

I was wondering if you could consider releasing some snapshot of UDD?

The reason I am asking is because I wrote  a package query interface:
 http://www.klabs.be/~fpiat/linux/comp-dist2/lenny/index.php
and I consider to use UDD database. It would be more convenient to have
a local copy.

The query editor/data browser I wrote is quite flexible, and can be used
to query any table or view (one just have to define the allowed columns,
and some properties for those columns, like the filter type).

Also, I am pre-processing some data (like "All packages installed by
Debian Gnome Desktop", popularity ranking, and comparing the list of
packages of two distros, etc). I could work on improving/rewriting those
script if they can prove to be useful to UDD.

Franklin