Normalising UDD to some extend?

Hi,

I realised that UDD contains several entries in the packages
table with only different architecture.  Did I missed something
or would it make sense to create a lookup table

CREATE table package_architecture_lookup (
    package      text,
    architecture text,
);

and remove the architecture column from the packages table?
IMHO this would reduce the size of UDD quite a bit.

Alternatively sources uses a space separated list in the field 'architecture'.
IMHO the field name should rather be 'architectures'.

Kind regards

      Andreas.
--
http://fam-tille.de