Re: where to leave info about "bad packages" (in the bapase sense)

On Thu, Dec 03, 2009 at 10:23:57AM +0100, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> I would prefer to track the info at the two places. In bapase, we also
> store the date the removal was proposed, to be able to list packages by
> date of proposed removal (it makes sense to wait for a while before
> removing the package, and it's difficult to track that manually or using
> the BTS).

I'm not very convinced by the arguments, but OK, if it makes the bapase
workflow easier than we can live with that.

Still, can we at least confirm the workflow which is now detailed in the
wiki page, so that there is never a proposed orphan/remove in bapase and
not in the BTS? The goal of that would be to ensure that the BTS usertag
pages are faithful summary pages for proposed orphan/remove.

Cheers.